FAT Tracker

Welcome.....

That is it! I am fed up with being FAT! I started my last diet on Monday 5-3-10, I started at 214lbs and got down to 201. And then it slowly crept it's way back up to 213 where i have been for about 6-9 months until Dec 2011 where I balooned up to 218.5lbs! Not happy about it....so...come hell or high water I am doing it for good this time. Mc Donald’s may go bankrupt, but that is a price I am just going to have to pay. I am starting off small, with a goal of 10lbs. It is achievable, and a target I can easily keep my eyes on. The bathroom scale just might implode with all the abuse it is about to get, but since there is no government agency in charge of keeping a fat chicks scale safe, it is a risk I am willing to take. So I will lovingly say goodbye to my raspberry mocha frappachino’s, French fries, and Ice Cream this weekend. Dear lord, I have a giant box of clothes that I love, that I haven’t seen in years. I am sick of these fat clothes. Sick of being out of breath all the time. Sick of not being able to keep up. I suffer fromPCOS, polycystic ovarian syndrome which is the symptomatic version of PCOD. My last glucose test was not good. I am now insulin resistant or a more fatal term, pre-diabetic. I cannot continue to torture my body this way anymore and expect to have a wonderful long life. I have tried the drug Metformin in the past, and it made me feel ill all the time. I will have to do the Atkins or South beach diet, as anything with carbs of any kind, is a no-no for my disease. I will need to go shopping this weekend so that I am prepared on Monday morning with a breakfast that will he. Before my long drive to work, that results in being hungry by the time I pass McDonalds. I would like to actually drive BY the golden arches, rather than be lulled by the smell of sausage and hashbrowns. And……while I am at it, I think I will quit smoking too!


So there you have it. I said it. Put it in writing. I surely must have to do it! Right?


Join me for a wild Ride!

Skinny On
Michelle

Friday, January 6, 2012

Sensa diet Day 3

Weight: 216 Cigarettes: 13


Day one was a nightmare....but that was from the Medi-Fast cardboard.  I am so glad my best friend lost a lot of weight using Medi-Fast.  I however gained weight.   This time around I am going to stick with what works and hope that the Sensa will give me the 'will' power to keep going and be satisfied.  I got out my shaker from my free trial. I opened it up and took a whif.  The salty side smells like herbs and the sweet side smells like candy or powdered sugar.  Then I sprinkled a little in my hand and tasted it.  The salty side has no taste that I can tell and the sweet has a hint of sweetness to it like a splenda or something.  They both are a teeny bit gritty by them selves, but i have not noticed any difference in the texture of my food.  They seem to disolve quite quickly.  The sweet seems to enhance the flavor of sweet things I eat, and the salt really doesn't change anything that I can notice.  I can say that I do notice my selfe being aware of having eaten enough and am able to stop eating at that point.  Before...I always did as my mother raised me....and cleaned my plate.

Day one I used the sensa on my left over Medi-Fast....that was a joke.  I was in a craving munchie PMS horror show that did not end until I went to bed.  So the next morning I got up and went back to low carb.  Had a half a piece of grilled chicken for breakfast with my coffee and then I had El Pollo Loco leg n thigh and side salad w beans.  For dinner I had pot roast w a small potatoe and a couple pieces of carrot.  Of course i sprinkled away on my food and low n behold...I was satisfied.  Yesterday and today i had some chinese mongolian chicken and hot n sour soup...there was enough for two days, so that was my yummy lunch.  Last night I had pizza at my sons request and with the Sensa I was able to only eat 2 slices instead of my usual 2-4 slices.  As of today I have lost 2.5lbs in 3days.  And I just barely squeezed into my largest pair of jeans.  So I guess...."technically" I am still a size 16.....though spending the day being sliced in two is not the best sense of size 16 i can think of.  It is my largest pair of 16's, I would much rather them be loose and fit into my smaller pairs of 16's.  Maybe next friday I can get into one of those pairs.  Fridays are casual days at work and jeans are the only warm things i have to wear on fridays....last two weeks i had to wear capri's....brrrr.  Not funny!  So if i can get one of those other pairs on next week...or this pair allows me to sit straight in my chair and still breathe...that will work too.  for now...2.5 is not bad and certainly a good way to start of the diet.  It is now Friday and the weekend is upon me in a few short hours.  Tommorow I am going on a long awaited trail ride with a friend which ought to burn a few calories as well as chap my hide.  I miss riding my horse and since it has been a very mild winter....I will have to take advantage of the nice weekends when they present themselves.  I plan on giving up my coffee next week...or at least half of it.  I think it is a major culprit for sure...but i have gotten addicted to the coffeemate peppermint white mocha creamer...YUM!!  thank god it is seasonal!

Keepin it "Sensa"ble
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice....I know I am FAT!