FAT Tracker

Welcome.....

That is it! I am fed up with being FAT! I started my last diet on Monday 5-3-10, I started at 214lbs and got down to 201. And then it slowly crept it's way back up to 213 where i have been for about 6-9 months until Dec 2011 where I balooned up to 218.5lbs! Not happy about it....so...come hell or high water I am doing it for good this time. Mc Donald’s may go bankrupt, but that is a price I am just going to have to pay. I am starting off small, with a goal of 10lbs. It is achievable, and a target I can easily keep my eyes on. The bathroom scale just might implode with all the abuse it is about to get, but since there is no government agency in charge of keeping a fat chicks scale safe, it is a risk I am willing to take. So I will lovingly say goodbye to my raspberry mocha frappachino’s, French fries, and Ice Cream this weekend. Dear lord, I have a giant box of clothes that I love, that I haven’t seen in years. I am sick of these fat clothes. Sick of being out of breath all the time. Sick of not being able to keep up. I suffer fromPCOS, polycystic ovarian syndrome which is the symptomatic version of PCOD. My last glucose test was not good. I am now insulin resistant or a more fatal term, pre-diabetic. I cannot continue to torture my body this way anymore and expect to have a wonderful long life. I have tried the drug Metformin in the past, and it made me feel ill all the time. I will have to do the Atkins or South beach diet, as anything with carbs of any kind, is a no-no for my disease. I will need to go shopping this weekend so that I am prepared on Monday morning with a breakfast that will he. Before my long drive to work, that results in being hungry by the time I pass McDonalds. I would like to actually drive BY the golden arches, rather than be lulled by the smell of sausage and hashbrowns. And……while I am at it, I think I will quit smoking too!


So there you have it. I said it. Put it in writing. I surely must have to do it! Right?


Join me for a wild Ride!

Skinny On
Michelle

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Shopping done

Well I went to the store this morning and bought all sorts of no carb goodies.  I couldn't help from feeling sad as I passed by all my favorite friends on the isles.  I told them all that I may be able to visit them from time to time, but for now, they are a toxic friendship that I will just have to do without.  I came home and culled my bulk items of protein and fiber into little packages, fitting of a quick snack.  Then I packed a bag for work, so all I have to do is grab-n-go tomorrow morning and hopefully have a successful first diet day.  I already feel crabby at the thought of not being able to eat the strawberry cheesecake I am bringing for survivor day.  We have a little thing at work, where we each pick a character from survivor, and if your character gets voted off, you have to bring goodies for every one else playing in the office.  My guy "JT" was voted off so I get to bring this wonderous blend of sugar and eggs, and can't even eat the damn thing.  Oh well, I have eaten enough of that in my life to hold me over for quite a while.  I can't help but be a little overwhelmed by the injustice of having to do this.  I manage to stay the same weight for years on what I eat.  So it must mean that honestly I don't consume more than I exert.  While not healthy, obviously, by virtue of my blood sugar test, unfair none the less. Before I go to bed tonight I will take my measurements....ugh....not looking forward to that!
Skinny On
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice....I know I am FAT!