FAT Tracker

Welcome.....

That is it! I am fed up with being FAT! I started my last diet on Monday 5-3-10, I started at 214lbs and got down to 201. And then it slowly crept it's way back up to 213 where i have been for about 6-9 months until Dec 2011 where I balooned up to 218.5lbs! Not happy about it....so...come hell or high water I am doing it for good this time. Mc Donald’s may go bankrupt, but that is a price I am just going to have to pay. I am starting off small, with a goal of 10lbs. It is achievable, and a target I can easily keep my eyes on. The bathroom scale just might implode with all the abuse it is about to get, but since there is no government agency in charge of keeping a fat chicks scale safe, it is a risk I am willing to take. So I will lovingly say goodbye to my raspberry mocha frappachino’s, French fries, and Ice Cream this weekend. Dear lord, I have a giant box of clothes that I love, that I haven’t seen in years. I am sick of these fat clothes. Sick of being out of breath all the time. Sick of not being able to keep up. I suffer fromPCOS, polycystic ovarian syndrome which is the symptomatic version of PCOD. My last glucose test was not good. I am now insulin resistant or a more fatal term, pre-diabetic. I cannot continue to torture my body this way anymore and expect to have a wonderful long life. I have tried the drug Metformin in the past, and it made me feel ill all the time. I will have to do the Atkins or South beach diet, as anything with carbs of any kind, is a no-no for my disease. I will need to go shopping this weekend so that I am prepared on Monday morning with a breakfast that will he. Before my long drive to work, that results in being hungry by the time I pass McDonalds. I would like to actually drive BY the golden arches, rather than be lulled by the smell of sausage and hashbrowns. And……while I am at it, I think I will quit smoking too!


So there you have it. I said it. Put it in writing. I surely must have to do it! Right?


Join me for a wild Ride!

Skinny On
Michelle

Friday, May 4, 2012

Day ?? may as well be day one again!!!

Weight: 203
Cigarettes: ashamedly....20+

Well, it's been so long since I actually sang my war cry, and decreed to do this once and for all.....I can't even remember what 'day' of the diet it is.  Lets just call it day one again for arguments sake, as I could always use a fresh start on any given day.

The good news is that I have lost a few more pounds and am almost into my badonka donk jeans.  I can get in them and zip them up, but I would probably bust something if i actualy wore them.  I figure 5 more pounds and they will be good to go.  However, I can now get into my, and wear, my other two favorite pairs of jeans....woo hoo!!!

Another Cool thing is that I decided to cut my hair off and wear it straight.  I also got a new tattoo, that is super cool, and is the symbol for me to use as a guiding light, to show the way to my super sexy new me.  To remind me what my mission is and to stay focused.  Next stop.....under 200 lbs....and another tattoo!
So I should probably get my hands out of the oreo bag!

Skinny On
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice....I know I am FAT!